Campbell’s Covered Bridge

1214 Pleasant Hill Rd., Landrum, SC 29356

Constructed in 1909 Campbell’s Covered Bridge is the only remaining covered bridge in the State of South Carolina. The 38 foot long, 12 foot wide pine structure that spans Beaverdam Creek was built by Charles Irwin Willis. Locals believe that the bridge was named for Lafayette Campbell, who at the time of the bridge’s construction owned 194 acres in the immediate area.  Read More >