Museum & Gallery at Bob Jones University

Located on the campus of Bob Jones University, M&G has been open and accessible to the public since 1951. While the collection’s primary focus is European Old Master paintings, it also displays nearly 200 pieces of Gothic to nineteenth century furniture, approximately 100 works of sculpture, some 60 textiles, over 1,000 ancient artifacts, and approximately 130 architectural elements that range from stained glass windows to fireplace mantels.  Many of these are on view year-round for the public’s study and enjoyment.  Read More